URBAN TOWER GARDENING offers you a sustainable, earth friendly, extremely yummy, and simple way to grow your own fresh produce — vegetables and fruits! It’s perfect for rooftops, patios, balconies, terraces—just about any relatively sunny place outside.
I use Aeroponic Tower Gardens to grow the majority of my families vegetables, herbs, edible flowers, and many fruits right on our back patio. The only thing that I buy seasonally are root vegetables. It is extremely easy to use, and if you have kids, it is a wonderful family activity to watch them grow and harvest your home grown produce at meal time.
When you reduce the need to purchase fruits and vegetables that have been picked and shipped across the country to your local market, your family gets to experience the fresh, crisp taste of vine ripened produce grown right outside your door. Much of the produce we buy and eat today is days or sometimes even weeks old, lacking in nutrition, and grown commercially using herbicides and pesticides.
Countless times I have purchased fruits and vegetables, only to have to throw them away a day or two later because they have gone bad. And I have often pointed out moldy or rotten fruit displayed within the store prior to it being sold, which attests to the length of time it took from farm to store. With my Tower Gardens, I only have to pull off the outer leaves, which allows the plant to continue growing for an extended period of time.
- Generates 30% more produce than traditional soil gardening methods.
- A single Tower Garden holds 20 plants, or 28 with the purchase of an extension
- A single Tower Garden is equal to 25 square feet of a traditional soil garden
- Soil-free system means there is no weeding, tilling, kneeling, or getting dirty
- Uses less than 10% of the water and land involved in traditional gardening
- Reduces the need for pesticides, insecticides, or herbicides
- Fewer issues with climate, such as heat, cold, drought
- No gardening experience is necessary
Aeroponics is the process of growing plants in an air or mist environment without the use of soil, and is a technological leap from traditional hydroponics. It uses both water and air to produce more colorful, better tasting, better smelling, and incredibly nutritious fruits and vegetables.
The Tower Garden easily pays for itself over time and is very affordable! Plus, when you purchase your Tower Garden Growing System, you have the option of paying for it in 12 monthly installments!
For more information and answers to your questions, feel free to phone or email me. For in-depth information and purchase, CLICK HERE.